We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our vibrant and dynamic staff team! Executive Assistant to the Senior Ministers We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for this full time
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our vibrant and dynamic staff team!
Executive Assistant to the Senior Ministers
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for this full time permanent position who is passionate about being organised, thinking ahead and thinking beyond the obvious. You will love an environment that is fast-paced and with lots of competing priorities. You will be highly skilled in all the usual administrative skills – diary management, meeting preparation, meeting minutes, project work, plus travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Planning and administration.
- Schedule meetings, prepare agendas and execute actions.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, with the ability to amend and format documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop strong working relationships with staff, church members and third parties providing an effective transfer of information.
- Deal with all enquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Role model a ‘can-do’, positive work ethic; be decisive, responsible, and take ownership of issues that arise.
- Make and receive calls on behalf of the Senior Ministers.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Supervise and manage workflow to a small team of support staff.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to be organised and be able to prioritise work.
- Essential to have had experience in planning, managing, organising and delegation.
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to work under pressure with no supervision.
- Ability to work proactively and flexibly.
- Essential to have excellent time and performance management.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
If you are confident you have the skills to fulfil this role please send your Resume and a covering letter by email to email@example.com by Wednesday 26 June 2019.
Be sure to keep in touch with what’s going on in church during the week by connecting with us on Instagram and Facebook. Simply click on the icon below and comment, like or share! Also click here for more information on up coming events.
We look forward to seeing you in church!
june 1 (Saturday) - 26 (Wednesday)
C3 Powerhouse | Sunshine Coast
3 Premier Circuit, Warana