Marketing Coordinator We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our amazing team in the role of Marketing Coordinator. This is a part time role working
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our amazing team in the role of Marketing Coordinator. This is a part time role working within a friendly and dynamic team. You will be involved in the coordination of C3 Powerhouse online presence and social media platforms as well as delivery of marketing campaigns, promotions and initiatives.
- Develop creative and innovative content including social media posts, images, videos and email content.
- Manage website content and online marketing campaigns.
- Provide design and social media support/advice.
- Measure the success of campaigns and introduce new initiatives and ideas to drive traffic to the digital platforms.
- Oversee marketing team including social media, video, graphic design, photography, writing and proof reading.
- Liaise with the design team providing briefs for both digital and print design projects.
- Create and manage marketing plans for services and events.
The Successful Candidate
- Experience in a similar Marketing position is desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Business is desirable.
- Talent in generating ideas and transforming concepts into persuasive writing and content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for detail and design.
- Sound prioritisation and time management skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and problem solve.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Experience in social media management from a business perspective is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of implementing a digital strategy.
- Experience in content management of websites.
- Understanding of web best practice (user experience, usability, testing, accessibility).
- Experience in social media management.
- Personable, enthusiastic, flexible and confident.
The position is 2 days per week.
If you are confident you have the skills to fulfil this role please send your Resume and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 22 January 2020.
Be sure to keep in touch with what’s going on in church during the week by connecting with us on Instagram and Facebook. Simply click on the icon below and comment, like or share! Also click here for more information on up coming events.
We look forward to seeing you in church!
january 8 (Wednesday) - 22 (Wednesday)
C3 Powerhouse | Sunshine Coast
3 Premier Circuit, Warana